Monday, September 20, 2010

On Cooking

The best part of knowing how to cook is knowing that you'll never go hungry and that you can eat whatever you fancy.  Your family gets to eat a variety of food without fear of msg or if they were prepared by clean hands in a clean kitchen.  

There is hope for everyone.  A year ago, I can only make few passable meals.  Meals that are edible but don't leave you wanting for more.  Now that I do it with passion, I make better meals.  I have come to love cooking.  

The best part of loving it is that you can do it a thousand times over and not get tired of it.  Moving plates from the kitchen to the table with a glow of happiness.  

I don't know if I will still feel this way about cooking ten years from now but yesterday and today, I loved cooking as much as I love eating.  

No comments:

Post a Comment