Monday, September 27, 2010

Just Wondering: Are All Kids Talkative?

As Nanawu is increasing his vocabulary, he's talking non-stop.  He's like a commentator, announcing his every move, even his moods.  Throughout the day, you'll hear him saying:

  "Rafa gu-i atayd" (Rafa going outside), 
  "Rafa funny", "Cutie Rafa happy", 
  "Cutie Rafa has coodaber (screw driver)", 
  "Rafa podaw (fall down) bed", 
  "Cutie Rafa agee (angry)", 
  "Mo mo (no more) Rafa, Rafa crying, huhuhu", 
  "Manie (mommy) kee (kiss) tummy, daddy kee tummy oto (also)",
  "Nao-ku (lao-she [teacher]) sing hu-hu-hu",  
  "Manie (mommy) no kini (carry) Rafa, Rafa heavy"
  ... and it goes on and on.  

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining.  It's just that Naddydaddy and I are really not talkative.  That's why I was wondering if all kids go through this phase.  I don't ever want him to stop being talkative.  

No comments:

Post a Comment