Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Growing Up So Fast: Choosing His Own Movie


Excuse me for the not-so-clear shots.  We were in a video rental shop, Naddy and I were looking for a movie for our movie night.  At first Nanawu was looking at the stickers on display and then he went to the kid's corner on his own, as if he knew it was the kid's corner.  He flipped some cds, got one, checked the cover, read the summary (or so it seems) at the back and handed it to me, saying "na movie" (watch movie).   He's growing up so fast, I'm afraid to blink.  He's not the baby he used to be but still calls himself "my baby."  He has quite a big imagination too.  He sees caterpillars in drops of water, sees ariplanes in odd drawings, sees rainbows in reflections, among others.  It's amazing to see his developments every single day!   To this day, I'm still in awe of the miracle of creation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment